Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A tough week

Hello everyone,

So another week has came and gone and things are staying pretty much the same all around. So this week has been one of the tougher weeks because I have had alot on my mind and things just seemed to be going against me at all times and at all places. So this week me and my companion went on splits alot this week and it seems like everyone that I went to was never home or they just canceled. It was a crazy week to try and teach. There was elections here going on this week and so that effected alot of it. People are just to egar to vote and then partying afterwards and then being upset when their party didnt win and so on and so on.

So on friday we had seven people interviewed for baptism and only six of them passed but that is ok. We completed the Diseko family now and they are going to start working towards going to the temple together as a family and then we baptised another couple who were eager and then another little brother of a member and then we baptised a mother of a family (she is the only member now but planning on working with the husband soon).

So yesterday gettng these baptisms ready it was very challenging lots of different complications came up from the water to family members. But in the end all six of them were baptised and were as happy as could be. It was a great experience.
So not much going on this week that I can mention because I would just be complaining mostly all the time. But I can honestly say this though. The lord has strengthened me in so many ways I never thought even possible this week and I am so grateful. I am growing stronger and stronger each day and I plan on staying so.

I love you all and miss you so much I hope all goes well for you all.

-Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul