Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Short but sweet

Hello everyone,

So another week has come and gone and yet nothing much has been happening lately. So I am happy to say that the stats have gone up some what but the thing is its just the same old thing lately. But hopefully this week will spice things up a bit. So far I got to talk to my family and Emily on Sunday and then I got to go to zone confrence yesterday and now today is P-day and so far this week is pretty different but because of the differences the stats will suffer as well but thats ok we will do the best with what we work with. So this week is also the last full week of transfers and so that means I could be leaving in exactly a week from today. Its going to be interesting to see what will happen.

So I know that this is another short letter and I am sorry its just that nothing is happening alot lately and that I am short on time. But next week I should hopefully have more exciting stories to tell. I will let you know as soon as I know.

I love you all so very much.
Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul