Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting back Dobsonville

Hello everyone its me again,

So I just want to start out by saying I am sorry for not sending a letter last week its just that the internet was sooooooo slow I barely was able to read everyone's messages they sent me. It was a pretty uneventful week anyways and this week is really no better. Since transfers our stats have been going down...and down and down some more. I know this is just a time that the devil is trying to get to me. I feel like I am working the hardest I ever have and yet my stats show nothing for it. But that is ok because numbers dont mean everything right?

So the only "Eventful" thing that has happened this week is that I had to go to the doctors. I was having some pains in my stomach and back and then I would get nausea alot. Well when I first went everyone thought it was my appendix but when they took a blood test they found out it was actually a infection in my digestive system. They now have me on antibotics that I have to take every morning and night after eating and trust me they taste AWFUL!!! Then again what medication tastes good right. But I am feeling loads better now and so hopefully I will be able to work more effectively than this past week and I will be able to bring more souls unto christ.

So this week me and my companion have discussing alot of deep things. I wont mention them because I dont want to confuse everyone else. But I have been learning alot which is always a good experience. I also got a big envelope from my family with my sisters wedding announcement and with cards from all the kids at my Dan Peterson class. I miss them all so much I think of them every single day and just hope and pray that they are all doing well. So that is pretty much for me. Me and my companion have set some high goals this week so I am hoping that will bring things back up to a rising and then we can start getting our Dobsonville back to the way it was before.

Again I love you all so very much and miss you as well. I hope I can keep hearing from all of you I want to hear from you as much as possible. And please forgive me in being slow to reply. Thank you for all that you do for me and I look forward to speaking to my family this week. Hope you are all well.

Sala Khahle (Good bye),

Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul