Monday, February 28, 2011

The work is moving along!

Hello everyone how is it going,

So this week has been full of great times and challenging times as well. So this sunday was the only day that wasnt like the rest. So the three people that were baptised last week were confirmed this week. Then we also had three more baptised this week as well. So this has been so great because we have had lots of people talk to us saying they wanted the missionaries to come talk with them and then we also built up our teaching pool alot. We had 22 investigators at sacrament meeting and we have 25 on date. There is over 13 for march and there could be some more possibilities. March and April are looking like they are going to be very big weeks. Then just this morning me and my companion didnt go to soccer but we were waiting for the other two to return to our flat when another missionary came and told us that one of them broke there shoulder. We went and visited him in the hospital and he is going to need surgery today and wont get back until tomorrow because he landed on his shoulder so hard. Its crazy so right now our minds are in multiple places at once but all is going well except for him. And its his first week in the area so its a welcome to the area present I guess. Well my time is up and I will write more next week I promise Im just short on time for now. I love all of you and thank you for your support. I got a letter from Linda this week and I thank her so much. I hight appreciate your time and I love you so much. I love all of you and hope all is well. Keep in touch.

Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul