Monday, February 7, 2011

Letters on their way

Hello Everyone,

So this time it is another month that has passed. So this week I have to be very short and brief because I dont have much time. But all of you will be glad to hear I have started sending out letters so keep an eye out for the responses to all the letters you have written to me. So this week has been a good week and its been challenging as well. But the thing is things are starting to get very better. Me and my companion are talking more. Not so much about the area right now but hey we are getting some where. Then we also had zone confrence on tuesday adn so that was very insightful and it taught us lots of new things. So other than that the week has been pretty much normal. Im sorry this is such a short letter but I have to get going. I love you all and hope all is well with you.

Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul