Monday, February 14, 2011

Same old, same old.

Hello everyone,

So how is everyone doing today or this week or whatever you want to call it?, So I know I have been promising for the longest time to write a longer letter to be on my blog but honestly lately everything is in the same routine and same old same old that Im sure everyone gets tired of reading the same thing over and over. And plus this week has not been very eventful. We have had a very slow week with not much going on. We would go to a few appointments and then we would try and go see the people who cancelled. The work has been lower than usual this week but hopefully this next week things are going to pick up.

So yeah everything is pretty much the same Im sorry not much fun reading today I know Im getting dull Im sorry. I PROMSE FOR SURE IT WILL BE BETTER NEXT WEEK! If not everyone will just have to fly to africa to hit me (haha dont I wish).
Well I love everyone and you are all in my prayers I hope everything is going fine for you.

-Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul