Monday, August 1, 2011

Lion Park

Hello everyone,

Sorry this is going to be a very short letter this week because I am out of time because I had to write a big presidents letter. So today I finally got my dream and I went to a lion park today. I got plenty of great pictures. I will be sending them home soon so everyone can have a look. So things are going ok. I am still trying to get on my companions good side but it just seems like no matter what I do nothing is going to help. But I wont give up something will work I just need to find out what. So this week has been pretty boring but its ok not much to write. So I am sorry I am not writing much but my time is up. I love you all and I will write more next week I promise. So keep me in your prayers and I am keeping you in mine. Talk to you soon.

Elder Aaron Giles Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Elder Aaron Lindsay in Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul